Friday, March 27, 2015

I'm a Survivor

Denying,

That life is not so cruel,

And I wasn't somehow fool,

And I’m the one that can sustain

To go through all kind of pain.

Trying always to maintain

The hope inside of me.


And then

My heart tells me things,

Things cannot be explained,

And somehow these things find

A way to cross my mind

To convince it with truths

Which are far away from realty


I’m a Survivor

No matter what is going

No matter what is happening

I’m a Survivor

Although I'm not close to be perfect,

But I chose not to be neglected

and Inside of me there’s a warrior

learned to be a Survivor

I'm a Survivor



Accepting,

Who I am.

Reflecting,

What’s inside of me

Like a mirror,

Calm and clear my voice will be

Till I reach beyond the skies


Controlling,

Always have the culture of knowing

The right and the wrong around

Falling,

But it doesn't mean I’m losing

Control of what I have.


I’m a Survivor

No matter what is going

No matter what is happening

I’m a Survivor

Although I'm not close to be perfect,

But I chose not to be neglected

and Inside of me there’s a warrior

learned to be a Survivor

I'm a Survivor.


No comments:

Post a Comment