Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Come Back To Me Again

Come back to me again
Fill me with life again
It's hard to breathe without
You beside me again
The distance between us
Baby drives me insane
I felt happy with you
Now all I feel is pain
Look who am I without you
Look close inside me again
I lost my path in life
Trying to find a new lane


I wanna reverse back the time.
Go back to the start
The 1st meeting between us
And how we ended in love
I wanna feel all these feelings
Wanna hold you as I used to
Wanna keep in my heart
That's all what i want to do 



What is life without you here
What is love if it's not for you
You're the one I can see this clear
And I feel complete with you

Come back and bring the smile
That used to shine my life
Come back my love again,
Take me out of all the strifes
 
Come back to me again
Fill me with life again
It's hard to breathe without
You beside me again

No comments:

Post a Comment