Monday, April 7, 2014

Just Go

I've got nothing more to loss
All my life went so crazy
Never complain, said no excuse
Life has never been so easy

So What about let you go
It doesn't matter any longer
Just leave me with my sorrow
cause I can't go any further

Just go and Break .. You'll realize soon
Go and Take .. What's here belong to you
Just go .. Break .. Every road that leads to you
Go and Take .. Nothing more here to lose

No matter how we try
We've never been agree
How it suppose to go on
Just please send me free

You have been always waiting
No action has been done
You just made me so frustrated
Everywhere we go, same story begins

So just go and Break .. You'll realize soon
Go and Take .. What's here belong to you
Just go and Break .. Every road that leads to you
Go and Take .. Nothing more here to loss
Just go

No comments:

Post a Comment