Monday, January 20, 2014

Stay With Me

what if we lost each others ....
what will remain for us to live for ....
I'm not saying it's gonna happen, no ....
but that's something we should knew before ....
life is short so let us don't wast it ....
it's the chance of our life so hang on ....

coz I'm not seeing the day .. that I'm walking away .. out of your life ....
I only see that you .. are the only true .. and the one for me .....

still remember those words .. that you've said before ....
still remember those things .. that you did for me ....
I can see in our past .. babe that you're mine ....
i can see our names .. written in the sky ....

it's our destiny my love ..
to be together for long .....
it's our time babe ..
to sing our song ....

just stay with me .. and all the dreams will become true ....
just stay with me .. my love for you is the only true ....
stay with me babe .. and I'm sure we're gonna make it through ....
stay with me .....

coz I'm not seeing the day .. that I'm walking away .. out of your life ....
I only see that you .. are the only true .. and the one for me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment