Sunday, September 22, 2013

You and I

You and I... Writing a start... Of our future tonight
You and I... Will try... Will stand together in every fight
We will be hand in hand
We will be heart on heart
We will be one voice shouting so high

Step on step, forever will last
On this way we'll do our best
The shadow of the past will now change
We will own, now everything

My future that I see in you
Let's build it just me and you
And our dreams will become true
While we're together we'll getting through

We will be hand in hand
We will be heart on heart
We will be one voice shouting so high

Days will come with new challenges
But I'm just sure we will manage
To solve them all, we got the courage
And we'll rise above the hill

Cause
We will be hand in hand
We will be heart on heart
We will be one voice shouting so high

2 comments: