Thursday, June 6, 2013

Life Story...

I'm suffering .. Struggling .. Facing .. Alone
Wrestling .. Changing .. Reversing .. My own
Trying .. Matching .. Reaching .. My goal

Working .. Managing .. Reopening ... The doors
Giving .. Rolling .. Sharing .. My thoughts
Making .. Marking .. Writing .. My notes


 

 

But everything turns up side down
I know that life is ups and downs
It's just keep turning its face around
Without stopping with no sound



And I will keep my faith up
Someday the world will stand up
For my thoughts, and I won't stop
I will keep facing, I'll never give up


Taking .. Risking .. inventing .. The plans
Willing .. Finding .. Converting .. The facts
Holding .. Catching .. Following .. The chance

Hoping .. Wanting .. Having .. The nerve
Climbing .. Winning .. Passing .. The shelves
Focusing .. Considering .. dreaming .. to the end


Someday my voice will raise me above crowd
Someday I'll show my qualities and I'll be proud
And I'll keep my head up, will follow the sound
Of my heart wherever it takes me I'll be found

And I will keep my faith up
Someday the world will stand up
For my thoughts, and I won't stop
I will keep facing, I'll never give up

No comments:

Post a Comment