Sunday, June 9, 2013

I love you so...

Day after day..
Night after night..
Our love is growing inside of us, out of the sight...

We'll keep the faith..
We'll go on we'll fight..
It's one simple sentence will be telling what I've got inside...

I love you so
Much more than you thought,
And we're here today writing our vows.

I love you so
I say it from my soul,
And till the rest of my life I'll be holding you close.

I can see it on your face,
In your looks in your embrace,
Without even saying a word
You're in my heart taking a place.

And I'm sure you will be
My life and my eternity,
And within your beautiful heart
My place will always be.

I love you so
Much more than you thought,
And we're here today writing our vows.

I love you so
I say it from my soul,
And till the rest of my life I'll be holding you close.

No comments:

Post a Comment