Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another Part...

Another part of my life has gone to end
How the future will look alike I've to find
I've got to get a new start how hard is that?
I've to be more careful and make my mind

Today should be the end of this chapter
Before I get fail or get lost
Today I must change, and be my character
I've to stop thinking about what I've lost

I should be aiming for a new start
A start has nothing from my past
I should be looking for the future, see what's mine, and gather the broken parts

Everything around is not clear
I should release all I think
Life today is mine, I should make my mind, and let go coz nothing will ever lasts

Another part has gone with all destruction
And I got nothing but good times and memories
Another part has gone without making selection
For the good things I like to most and good friends
Today I own the world I own my actions
So no need to get upset or to cry more tears

Maybe I lost my way before
But this is good so I can start with no mistakes
I've been fighting in so many roads
And it doesn't make me the best it just took all the strength
I'm about to start all over
Coz nothing really makes any sense

And everything around me is not clear
I should release all what I think
Life today is mine, I should make my mind, and let go coz nothing will ever lasts

No comments:

Post a Comment