Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Confession (God's way)

Once upon a time I was
So happy and just feel good
And I've never been so far away
From God's way

But suddenly I fall in sins
And my mistakes took me far away
And I've just become a different man
In a bad way
In a bad way

I just wake up
And changed the thoughts within mind
And I've tried to bring joy back
In life


I won't give up
I'll give a look to the sky
And just raise my hand for God
To pray

In every way
I find delay
It makes me pay

And when I thought it could be worse
And it might be the end of me
I felt so lost and just didn't know where to go
Where to go? I need to know

I've just found God's way
The way I've left for other ways
While other ways couldn't keep the joy I felt
In God's way... God is great


I just wake up
And changed the thoughts within mind
And I've tried to bring joy back
In life

And deep in my heart
I know that God will hear my cry
And bring the joy back again
In my life

In every way
I find delay
It makes me pay

Paying for my mistakes
Raise my hand for God to pray
I'm paying for my mistakes
Can't you see??
The god's way
I'm paying for mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment