Thursday, May 30, 2013

Be With You (So Many Words)

So many words i wanna tell you
And a feeling inside of me
How am I gonna make it happen
Can I tell you how I feel?
--------------------------- 

So my thoughts got broken
And memories got flooding
When I
Start talk to you

And no matter I'm trying
My tongue got tied
I can't
Just come to tell you

--------------------------- 
That I truly love you
And I wanna be with you
I don't wanna forget you
Forever and ever with you
---------------------------
I don't know if I told you
That there's no one I think about
You're the one I ever wanted
And about that I have no doubt
---------------------------
But when I just thinking
About how you made it
And how
You made me fall for you

It gets better, just perfect
I need to remove the restrict
And get
Closer to you
---------------------------
Coz I truly love you
I wanna be with you
I don't wanna forget you
Forever and ever with you

No comments:

Post a Comment