Monday, April 1, 2013

Since you're gone

Since you're gone
I've just lost everyone
Everything used to cheer me
Every hope I had is gone
With you

Now we're done
I don't know where I belong
A thousand pieces my heart is broken
Lost in the world
And every road just leads
To you

But I don't wanna take any of these roads back
I don't wanna repeat any of my old stories
I just wanna turn it white from black
And I'm gonna create my own ways


It was an old story
Which died before it begins
And I thought that I could bring it
To make it real in life
But if I didn't really want it
Why would I gave it such a try
And seems she doesn't feel it
And left me with a thousand why

I couldn't think that was a joke
I couldn't think that was a fake
And my heart was just dreaming
And these all turn to a nightmare

But I don't wanna take any of these roads back
I don't wanna repeat any of my old stories
I just wanna turn it white from black
And I'm gonna create my own ways

2 comments: