Friday, March 29, 2013

Walk Through Fire

I can walk through fire for miles and days
And walk out of it with nothing with me
I just can risk my life and everything
Just to reach my goal or get my destiny
Pure spirit I've, looking for the best
And all my life was a way of fantasy
Am I gonna go on like this
Or can I make my own history

People might let you down
But you shouldn't do the same
If they choose to be selfish
You just be the best you can





Fail followed be fail, and trap followed by another
Should I go through this way, or should I search for another
I might be wrong, and might be right
But no matter will happen, I'll go for the light
And someday I'll be on the top of the world
All I've to do is to keep fight

Coz, I can walk through fire for miles and days
And walk out of it with nothing with me
I just can risk my life and everything
Just to reach my goal or get my destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment